Open/Close Menu Attorneys that Matter.

Child SupportDo you spend a substantial amount of time with your children but still pay high child support to your former spouse?  If your last child support calculation was prior to 2011, you may be entitled to a reduction in your child support payments.  This is because in 2011the Florida Legislature changed the child support statute to allow any paying parent who has their children more than 73 nights per year receives a deduction from the standard child support guidelines proportionate to the additional time that parent spends with the child.  In many cases the reduction is substantial.  If you believe you may be entitled to a reduction call Cameron, Gonzalez & Marroney, PLLC for more information. (561) 659-5522

Se Habla Espanol (561) 659-5522

© 2015 Copyright Cameron & Marroney PLLC | All Rights Reserved