Personal injury involves injury to an individual. This area of law allows the injured person to bring a claim in a civil action known in the legal community as a tort action. A “tort” is a wrong against a person. Any accident or injury against a person can constitute a tort whether it be a car or motorcycle accident, the use of a product or the negligence of a professional.
There are several elements that must be proved in a court of law to be successful against the wrongdoer in such accidents. To help preserve your rights, obtain assistance from the experienced personal injury lawyers at Cameron & Marroney who will insure that your case is properly evaluated and handled in every aspect from the presentation of the initial claim to the insurance company up through a jury trial, if necessary.
The attorneys at Cameron, Gonzalez & Marroney understand and know that all personal injuries are serious and many times have far reaching effects on the injured and their families. All personal injury cases are handled with the utmost care and attention to those clients that we are privileged to represent. Cameron & Marroney never charge any fees or costs unless we recover money for you. The firm always leaves the ultimate decision on approval of a settlement up to you and until you provide such settlement authorization to the firm, we cannot charge you any money for representation.
Oftentimes, neck and back pain can significantly affect your ability to participate in activities of daily living. Such pain can not only affect your lifestyle but also the lifestyle of family members and your family’s ultimate happiness. Many times you do not experience pain and suffering from these types of injuries right after your car accident as they may surface two or three days later or sometimes more than a week after the impact. Whatever the case, the attorneys at Cameron & Marroney stand ready to assist you in navigating through this most difficult and stressful time. If you are injured through no fault of your own contact an experienced West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer right away at (561) 659-5522.
The moments immediately after a car, motorcycle, or auto accident require you, if you are able, to take a number of steps to increase your chances of recovery and the amount of recovery. The attorneys at Cameron & Marroney recommend that you take the following steps after any such accident:
- Insist that the law enforcement agency investigating the accident completes a Florida Traffic Crash Report.
- Begin keeping a personal history or journal about the accident and your injuries; including any financial losses you have suffered by way of medical bills, treatment, and lost wages. In addition, any conversations that you had with anyone at the scene of the accident should also be documented for future reference.
- Following the initial investigation of the accident, talk to no one about the accident or your injuries other than your attorney and treating physicians. It is extremely important that you do not speak with any insurance adjusters about the accident or your injuries. The attorneys at Cameron, Gonzalez & Marroney will assist you in this regard including communication with your insurance carrier’s adjuster as well as the insurance carrier of the party causing the accident.
- As soon as you are able, take photographs of the car and all vehicles involved in the accident as well as the accident scene.
- Obtain the contact information of anyone who witnessed the accident and who may be able to support your version of the events including the cause of the accident.
- If you are injured, immediately seek medical attention following the accident. Be sure to explain, in detail, to your doctor how the injuries occurred and fully discuss any symptoms including loss of memory, pain or any other conditions you have developed since the accident.
Insurance companies and their adjusters are not your friends. They are paid to settle cases for as few dollars as possible irrespective of your rights and the seriousness of the injuries you have sustained. The attorneys at Cameron, Gonzalez & Marroney have the knowledge and experience to properly evaluate your claim and fight for your rights with insurance company adjusters in order to obtain the full value for your claim. Remember, you are not injured through any fault of your own and those who are responsible, by law, are required to fully compensate you for your injuries. If you are in any type of accident, call us immediately at (561) 659-5922 and we will begin working for you in order to protect your rights.
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, the attorneys at Cameron & Marroney can assist you. Contact our office at (561) 659-5522 and make an immediate appointment for a free consultation to discuss your case and protect your rights.
Tel: (561) 659-5522
“THE ATTORNEYS OF WEST PALM BEACH”