Deirdre E. Marroney is a partner with the firm of Cameron & Marroney, PLLC who has extensive experience in representing clients in Family Law matters including divorce, paternity, child support and custody alimony litigation. In addition to Family Law matters Ms. Marroney is a civil trial lawyer who represents clients in the areas of Personal Injury and Civil Litigation. She represents the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office in the defense of civil actions as well as physicians and medical facilities.

Ms. Marroney was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1994 following her graduation from Western New England School of Law in Springfield, Massachusetts. She attended Union College in Schenectady, New York where she attained a Bachelor of Science degree. Ms. Marroney is also admitted to practice in the Federal District Court for the Southern District of Florida. She is a member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association. The Florida Justice Association. Palm Beach Justice Association. Association of Trial Lawyers of America and the Florida Association of Women Lawyers. Ms. Marroney has argued before the Fourth District Court of Appeals and has reported cases in Campbell v. Kessler, 848 So. 2d 369 (Fla. 4th DCA 2003); Michael v. Valley Trucking Co. Inc., 832 So 2d 213 (Fla. 4th DCA 2002) and Wellington Regional Medical Center, Inc. v. Meder, 819 So 2d 981 (Fla. 4th DCA 2002).


  • Juris Doctorate, Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts

  • Bachelor of Science in Biology, Union College, Schenectady, New York


  • Palm Beach County Bar Association
  • The Florida Justice Association

  • Palm Beach Justice Association

  • Association of Trial Lawyers of America

  • Florida Association of Women Lawyers


  • Florida, 1987

  • U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida


Business disputes need to be resolved efficiently and effectively. You need to do everything you can to ensure that you secure the best possible resolution. The skilled and experienced commercial law attorneys of Cameron & Marroney, PLLC, can help.